Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Waiting and Pinning

Still no pathology results to report, so to fight discouragement and keep my mind from wandering to unwanted places, I choose to pin random beautiful, funny, wonderful, lovely, whimsical, just-plain-cute things.

Bahahahahaha so painfully true:

 
Could there be anything but sweet dreams when you lay your weary head to rest here?


 
Books are magical; they come with their own special brand of fairy dust.


 
This dress is ahmazing.  Chevron stripes in varying shades of blue? Yes, please.

Who needs presents with a tree like this?


 
This is made wholly of nickels.  Is it weird how much I like it? 


 
Fact.  I'm his for life with just a few built-ins.

Just when I thought I couldn't love Colin Firth anymore...


 
Mickey and Minnie:  the ultimate classic couple.


 
This dress is fab-u-lous.  The color, the cut, the fabric, the style... I die.


 
This place looks inviting and beautiful and full of fantastic secrets.  Won't you join me?


 
Try as I might, this proves true over and over... and over.


 
This coat beckons me to sleigh rides, winter dances at Town Hall, and filling my dance card--none of which I do, but don't they all sound dreamy?


 
This outfit really isn't "me," per se, but I think it's pretty great.


 
The perfect summer ensemble if ever I've seen it.



I'm obsessed with these wine bottle lights; so cool and environmentally friendly, too.


 
The perfect shabby chic holiday wreath.  Can you ever get enough red, red roses?


 
Please and thank you.


 
If I could send myself a postcard, this is where I'd sent it from.  Looks like a fairy tale and a winter dream and a perfect romance all whimsically rolled into one.  Wish I was here.

No comments: